How do I deactivate existing fields?
Use the Set Domain Status tool in AgStudio to customize which farms and fields are visible in a given crop year. Fields can be hidden or activated without being deleted. This allows for an accurate story for a changing operation without losing data.
Note: Field360 Studio deletes the boundary for both the current year and all other crop years, including linked data and layers for prior years. Proceed with caution.
Note: Crop Zones are year-specific. Fields exist in all years.
- Farms and field boundaries created
In AgStudio, in the Grower window, select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Open the Setup menu and select Set Domain Status to view a list of active and inactive fields created for this operation, regardless of year.
- **Active fields are checked, deactive fields are unchecked.
- Hide a listed farm or field by clearing the selection box.
- Select OK to apply changes. If a boundary is deactivated with a current-year crop zone, a prompt appears.
- Select Yes if there is no concern for crop zones or data.
- The change is reflected immediately in the domain tree. Reactivate the boundary using the same method.
How do I add or edit farms and fields in AgStudio?
How do I draw, edit, or remove a new Field Boundary in AgStudio?