Creating Report Books In AgStudio
This article contains information needed to create your own, user-specific report(s) for your own use OR to present to your customers.
- Access to AgStudio
- Information in Farms, Fields, Cropzones and Layers wanted for reports.
Note: Report Books are domain-specific. You can choose to run a report at any level, cropzone or higher.
- Select the Domain in the domain tree for what level you want to run the report. If you want to run a report on a single field, select just the field, for the entire Grower, select the Grower in the domain tree.
- On the Top Menu, select File > Print > Report Books.
- On the Report Books menu, select <New Report Book> and click the Open icon.
- A Report Book Configuration will pop-up. On the left hand side of the tool, you can select which cropzones you want to run a specific report on.
- You can also make preferences for the report with the Map, Thumbnail, and General options. Although default is usually preferred.
- On the right-hand side, you can find your domain-level group to run reports. You can select whether to group by the Grower, Farm, Field, or Cropzone. **Note: Reports will only run for the domain level you have selected in the domain tree or lower. (i.e. If you have the Field selected in the domain tree, no reports selected in the Grower or Farm tab will be created).
- Under each tab to run a report, under Unselected, to choose a report, highlight the report and click on the right arrow to move it into the Selected column. To de-Select a report, simply click on the report under Selected and click on the left arrow to move it back to Unselected.
- When you highlight a report under the Selected column, different options will appear on the very right hand Options section. These options will be report specific. (e.g. selecting which attributes to report for soil tests, or which products to run in a Product Recommendation).
- Go through and double-check all the groups of reports to make sure you have all the reports needed for that book. If this report is to be used repeatedly, it is suggested to "Save" the report book. Type in a name of the book and the domain that book will be available.
- Select "Run" to run the report.
**Once a report book is made, when you select File > Print > Report Books, simply highlight the Report and click Run (gear icon).