Calibrating using Yield Site Editor
With the Yield Site Editor, you can make adjustments (yield, moisture, swath width) to the sites within a linked harvest fieldop to more accurately report your harvest.
- Harvest fieldop selected in the Resources domain tree.
- Device commodity must be linked to a commodity in AgStudio, can be done in FieldOps Resource Linker.
- Select the Harvest fieldop you want to calibrate in the domain tree.
- Select FieldOps > Yield Site Editor. This will bring up the Yield Site Editor with stats and the list of loads/varieties for that harvest.
- Use the Selection Tools to choose the sites upon which you want to make an adjustment.
- Select in Grid allows you to highlight specific loads listed below.
- Select Pass allows you to go to the map and click on an area you want to adjust.
- Select with a Circle, Rectangle, or Polygon allows you to select pass(es) in an area you draw on the map.
- Use "Toggle Display" to help you display selected data. When Toggle Display is active, the area is outlined, and when it is disabled, the area is fully covered.
- Once the Pass or Passes (if multiple) are selected you have 4 options to make adjustments.
- Delete selected pass. Useful if this is duplicate or bad data only.
- Adjust Width. Enter new/adjusted width and click okay to assign to selected pass.
- Adjust Yield. Choose one of the 4 methods to adjust the Yield. By weight, to the field average, to a known yield, or adjust by a percentage.
- Adjust Moisture. Choose one of the 3 methods to adjust the moisture. By a field average value (set the average and sites will adjust), set to a known (enter the value to adjust to), or adjust by a percentage.
- NOTE: Entering a known value is for all sites within a pass, entering a field average allows you to adjust to a specific value and the pass will be calibrated accordingly.
- Use the Stats section to assist you with your calibrating information. It will give you the Yield, Weight, and Moisture for the Selected (highlighted) pass, the UnSelected (not highlighted), the Current Field (edited), and the Original Field (unedited).
- Once all desired changes are made, Select Save with Edits to save all your work and to begin the calibration on the harvest field op. Selecting Save without Edits will revert the calibration back to when the process started. **Be aware they both have the same icon, so read the label.
You can sort multiple pieces of data with the Ctrl+click method in selecting the passes in the grid. And you can identify chunks of similar data (machine, date, variety). Move those columns into the sort bar to easily identify and select those specific sites of data.