What are Crop Zone boundary statuses?
- Fields with a valid boundary.
- Crop Zones designated for those fields
Icons indicate whether there is a difference between the acres in the field boundary and the crop zone boundary. These differences in the acres may occur if the field boundary is changed and the crop zone boundary is not updated to match. In other cases, there are multiple crop zones on a field and not all have been linked to an area of the field boundary.
The icons indicate:
- Yellow icon = there are fewer acres assigned to the crop zone(s) than the field or the total crop zone acres are less than the total field acres (possibly when field boundaries are adjusted and cropzones not edited to reflect the change).
- Red icon = there are more acres assigned to the crop zone than the field or the total crop zone acres are greater than the total field acres (this usually happens when a 2nd cropzone is added and either sequence or cropzone boundary is not adjusted).
- Green icon = the total crop zone acres equals the total field acres
How do I build out the Resources tree?
How do I import boundaries?