How do I import logged data?
- Installed version of AgDirector Client
Access AgDirector to archive and upload raw data logs from various field devices into AgStudio. With AgDirector, you have the ability to:
- view the details of each card being read,
- pick-and-choose which files you want to import,
- upload multiple device types from a single card at once, and
- save data to more than one crop year.
In addition, you can work without an internet connection to archive data. A connection is required at the time of actual upload. Once the data is uploaded, it is available for you to view, analyze, and create reports of your data within AgStudio