How do I choose a Grower and Crop Year?
AgStudio SELECT is a web-based subset of AgStudio. You can perform many tasks “on the fly” and you can also view settings that you created in the original desktop version.
- Grower and Crop Year established in the desktop version of AgStudio
The first time you open AgStudio SELECT, the Grower Picker displays.
- Select the Company, Territory, Location, Grower, and Crop Year from the drop down lists.
- This selection is remembered for future logins.
- To change your Grower and Crop Year, click to display the Grower Picker.
- The selected domain displays in the Resources tree which you can undock or hide .
- To choose a different Crop Year for the current Grower, select the year from the Year drop down list.
How do I create a Farm?