How do I view Multi-Year Yield Analysis?
The scripts you created using the Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis extension within the desktop version of AgStudio are available in AgStudio SELECT.
It is strongly recommended that you read the Help on the desktop extension for complete details about using this tool.
- Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis scripts (created in the desktop version of AgStudio
- From the Tools menu, select Multi-Year Yield Analysis to display the Run Script dialog.
- The scripts you previously created are available in the Script drop down. Select the script you want to run.
- From the Select Domain frame, accept the current domain or click the ellipse to display a domain picker from which you can specify on which domain the analysis will be created.
- In the Save Layers frame, the Overwrite options include:
- Overwrite always
- Overwrite different spatial types
- Never overwrite
- Longest Edge
- Smallest Neighbor
- Largest Neighbor
- Minimum Allowed Polygon Size - the minimum number of acres to use when converting to polygons.
- Decompose Multi-part Polygons - mark this check box if you want to separate small polygons. This is useful if you would prefer to have slivers of polygons joined to a nearby region.
- Join Small Regions Method - choose the join small regions by one of the following:
- The email provides detail about the analysis including any errors/warnings and information as to which domains received an analysis including the layer names. Refresh your grower to view the layers.
How do I print?