How do I create Product Recommendations?
The Nutrient Formulator tool works in the same manner as the desktop extension. It is strongly recommended that you read the Help on the desktop extension for complete details about using this tool.
- Nutrient recommendations
- From the Tools menu, select Nutrient Formulator to display the Nutrient Formulator dialog. Choose the Domain on which to run the formulator.
- Click to display the Layer Filters dialog to query the selected Domain. You can expand each layer to view the nutrients available for formulation. Use the check boxes to select/deselect any layers and/or nutrients to include in the formulation.
- Use the Other Applications tab to document and factor additional items into the formulator that could impact the recommendation, such as previously applied products.
- Use the Products tab to select the required products for the formulation and define application set points if required. After selecting products and set points, you can optionally click Save As to save the Blend Group. See the desktop Help for Nutrient Formulator for details about application set points and blend groups.
- In the Send To tab, enter the Layer Name and the email address to be notified when the report is ready for viewing.
- Click to formulate the recommendation.
- The email provides detail about the formulation including any errors/warnings and information as to which domains received a formulation including the layer names. Refresh your grower to view the layers.