How do I run Seed Rate Recommendations?
The Seed Rate Recommendation tool in AgStudio SELECT contains the scripts you created using the Advanced Seed Rate Recommendation extension within the desktop version of AgStudio. It is strongly recommended that you read the Help on the desktop extension for complete details about using this tool.
- Seed Rate Rxs created in the desktop version of AgStudio
- From the Tools menu, select Seed Rate Recommendation to display the Run Seed Rate Recommendation dialog. The scripts you previously created are available in the Script drop down.
- Select the script you want to run.
- In the Variables frame, you can edit the values in the Variables frame.
- From the Domain drop down, select the Domain on which to run the seed rate recommendation.
- Enter the email address to which a notification is sent when the script has been run.
- Never place varieties – if the crop zone contains no placed varieties, skip the crop zone.
- Skip crop zones with any placed varieties – if the crop zone has any placed varieties, skip the crop zone.
- Add missing varieties – if the calculator contains a variety that is not present on the crop zone, add the missing variety(ies).
- Skip crops zones with any VRS recommendations – if the crop zone contains a VRS recommendation, then ignore the Seed Rate recommendation.
- Apply only to varieties with no VRS recommendation– if the crop zone has a product for which there is no Seed Rate recommendation, then apply the Seed Rate recommendation to that product.
- Overwrite any existing VRS recommendation – the Seed Rate recommendation is applied to all products even if a previous recommendation exists.
- The email indicates whether a seed rate recommendation has been generated. Refresh your grower to view the VRS recommendation.
How do I export Seed Rate recommendations?