How do I install AgStudio for the first time?
This article describes the process for installing AgStudio for the first time on your computer. It includes system requirements, recommended screen resolution, and installation instructions.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 4 Gb RAM or greater.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- A display screen resolution setting of 1366 x 768 or better (1024 x 768 minimum).
- Text size set to 100%
- Click the AgStudio installation link, and when prompted to Run, Save, or Cancel, click Save.
- The installation link is provided in your introductory email.
- Installation links are also provided at Product Releases | Current Releases
- In the Save As dialog, select a folder location for saving the file (ex. Desktop).
- Once the download is complete, open the folder you selected in Step 2, right-click on the saved file, and choose Run as administrator.
- Once the AgStudio Setup wizard appears, click through the installation prompts until reaching the “Ready to Install” screen:
- Several prerequisites may be checked for you. Please don’t uncheck them.
- Click Next.
Note: Launching AgStudio for the first time after install may take up to a minute. Please be patient; subsequent starting of the program will be much faster.