How do I install updates to AgStudio?
This article describes the process for installing AgStudio for the first time on your computer. It includes system requirements, recommended screen resolution, and installation instructions.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 4 Gb RAM or greater.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- A display screen resolution setting of 1366 x 768 or better (1024 x 768 minimum).
- Text size set to 100%
- Click the AgStudio installation link, and when prompted to Run, Save, or Cancel, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog, select a folder location for saving the file (ex. Desktop).
- Once the download is complete, open the folder you selected in Step 2, right-click on the saved file, and choose Run as administrator.
- Once the AgStudio Setup wizard appears, click through the installation prompts until reaching the “Ready to Install” screen:
- Several prerequisites may be checked for you. Please don’t uncheck them.
- Click Next.
Note: Launching AgStudio for the first time after install may take up to a minute. Please be patient; subsequent starting of the program will be much faster.