How do I install updates to AgStudio?
This article describes the process for installing updates for AgStudio from an installation link or using the Auto Update features. It includes system requirements, recommended screen resolution, and installation instructions.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 4 Gb RAM or greater.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- A display screen resolution setting of 1366 x 768 or better (1024 x 768 minimum).
- Text size set to 100%
Process to update from Current Releases download :
- Click the AgStudio installation link, and when prompted to Run, Save, or Cancel, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog, select a folder location for saving the file (ex. Desktop).
- Once the download is complete, open the folder you selected in Step 2, right-click on the saved file, and choose Run as administrator.
- Once the AgStudio Setup wizard appears, click through the installation prompts until reaching the “Ready to Install” screen:
- Several prerequisites may be checked for you. Please don’t uncheck them.
- Click Next.
Note: Launching AgStudio for the first time after install may take up to a minute. Please be patient; subsequent starting of the program will be much faster.
Process for Auto Update:
If AgStudio is currently installed on your computer you can also take advantage of the Auto Update features.
From the AgStudio Help menu, select:
Applications Update | Check for Update to immediately check for updates.
Applications Update | Configure Automatic Updates to display the Update Options dialog on which you can activate updates.
How do I install AgStudio for the first time?
How do I open a database in AgStudio?
How do I set up Auto Update?
Auto Update Options