How do I install AgDirector for the first time?
This article describes the process for installing AgDirector for the first time on your computer. It includes system requirements, recommended internet connections, and installation instructions.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 4 Gb RAM or greater.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, or Windows 10.
- A display screen resolution setting of 1366 x 768 or better (1024 x 768 minimum).
- Internet Connection: 3.0 Mbps download, 0.75 Mbps upload, and 100 ms or less latency (ping)
- Click the AgDirector installation link, and when prompted to Run, Save, or Cancel, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog, select a folder location for saving the file (ex. Desktop).
- Once the download is complete, open the folder you selected in Step 2, right-click on the saved file, and choose Run as administrator.
- Once the AgDirector Setup wizard appears, click through the installation prompts until reaching the “Ready to Install” screen:
- Several prerequisites may be checked for you. Please don’t uncheck them.
- Click Next.
Note: Launching AgDirector for the first time after install may take up to a minute. Please be patient; subsequent starting of the program will be much faster.
How do I install updates to AgDirector?