How do I filter scanned data?
After data is scanned into AgDirector, you have the opportunity to filter the data to display only the data in which you are interested in archiving.
- Scanned data
- In the Archive Data to Disk frame, use Step 2 to review and filter the data that was discovered during the scan.
- Select the row that contains the data you want to view and the summary of the type of data displays in the Summary of Highlighted Type of Data box.
- If multiple data sets were found, the selected device data displays.
- The summary consists of the number of files logged with date range and a bulleted list of the individual files.
- If you are going to import multiple cards using the same drive, you can click Scan to load a new set of data.
How do I view the details of the scanned data?