How do I view the details of the scanned data?
For any type of data discovered, AgDirector provides additional tools you can use to view and filter data further.
- Scanned data
To view and filter the data further:
- Highlight the row of the data to view and then click View Details to display the Details dialog.
- The Details dialog displays additional information pertaining to each of the files listed for a device.
- Information provided includes (among other things) the task name, date, size of file, and season the data was logged.
- While in the Details dialog, you can drag and drop column headings to the top to group data in a more desirable way.
- If any files are deselected, the Summary of Highlighted Type of Data box refreshes to show the number of files selected out of the total.
How do I archive data?