Using AgDirector: A Step-by-Step Guide
Use AgDirector to archive and upload raw data logs from various field devices. The seemingly simplistic dialogs provide for very complex data management in the background.
- Install AgDirector and learn how to install future updates.
- Scan card manager file being sure to adhere to folder structure rules.
- Filter scan data to only view the data you want to view.
- View details of scanned data to choose which files you want to import.
- Archive data without requiring an internet connection.
- Prepare data to upload by logging into your AgStudio account?
- Before uploading, resolve growers, if necessary.
- If necessary, remove data that you do not want to upload.
- With an internet connection, upload your data to save it to one or more crop years.