Using AgDirector: A Step-by-Step Guide
AgDirector is a program used by AgStudio to upload raw application data from monitors. Such as Planting, Harvest, Spraying, Fertilizing, Tillage, etc. into AgStudio. These articles will help in the process of getting that data from the source INTO AgStudio.
- Installed version of AgStudio and a valid database
- Installed version of AgDirector (steps are included in this article to get AgDirector if not)
Use AgDirector to archive and upload raw data logs from various field devices. The seemingly simplistic dialogs provide for very complex data management in the background.
Please follow the links provided with more detailed steps and information on the process.
- Install AgDirector and learn how to install future updates.
- Scan card manager file being sure to adhere to folder structure rules.
- Filter scan data to only view the data you want to view.
- View details of scanned data to choose which files you want to import.
- Archive data without requiring an internet connection.
- Prepare data to upload by logging into your AgStudio account?
- Before uploading, resolve growers, if necessary.
- If necessary, remove data that you do not want to upload.
- With an internet connection, upload your data to save it to one or more crop years.