How do I run Nutrient Recommendations?
The Nutrient Recommendation tool in AgStudio SELECT contains the scripts you created using the Advanced Nutrient Recommendation extension within the desktop version of AgStudio. It is strongly recommended that you read the Help on the desktop extension for complete details about using this tool.
- Nutrient Recommendation scripts from the desktop version of AgStudio
- From the Tools menu, select Nutrient Recommendation to display the Run Nutrient Recommendation dialog. The scripts you previously created are available in the Script drop down. Select the script you want to run.
- In the Variables frame, you can edit the values in the Nutrient Suggestion and Crop Removal (if available) tabs.
- From the Domain drop down, select the Domain on which to run the nutrient suggestion.
- Enter the Layer Name and provide the email address to which a notification is sent when the script has been run.
- Click OK.
- The email provides detail about the analysis including any errors/warnings and information as to which domains received an analysis including the layer names. Refresh your grower to view the layers
How do I create product recommendations?