How do I Export Nutrient Recommendations?
In the event that you have the same device setup for both variable rate fertility and variable rate seeding prescriptions, you can create a script in one of those extensions within AgStudio which can then be used by the other extension as well. It is strongly recommended that you read the Help on the desktop extension for complete details about using this tool.
- Export configuration from the desktop version of AgStudio
- From the Tools menu, select VRF Export to display the VRF Export dialog.
- Choose the Domain on which to query for variable rate fertility recommendations.
- Click to display the Layer Filters dialog to query the selected Domain. The VRF layers display on the grid (see image below).
- Highlight the layer(s) you want to export and click to display the VRF Publish configuration form (see image below).
- Select a configuration from the drop down.
- Optionally, choose a grouping option; they include:
- None – choose this option when you want each individual prescription to be exported separately
- All – all selected prescriptions are combined and exported as if they represented one big prescription
- By farm – individual prescriptions from each farm are combined, but each farm is exported separately
- Upon receipt of the email, you can click the link to download a zip file that contains your device-specific files.
VRF Export Grid
How do I run Nutrient Recommendations?