Using AgStudio SELECT: A Step-by-Step Guide
AgStudio SELECT is a web-based subset of the desktop version of AgStudio that provides mobile access to your AgStudio data.
- Access AgStudio SELECT to learn about the layout of the app.
- Choose a Grower and Crop Year in which to work
- If necessary, create a new Farm
- Optionally, select different views of items on the map or use the View menu for additional options
- For selected layers, you can see more details in Stats and the Legend
- If you need to do Scouting, check out that capability
- You can also print a current map or a report book
- To perform analysis, view the Multi-Year Yield Analysis data.
- Be sure to subscribe to Satellite Imagery to take advantage of the tools to get the most out of this feature.
- You can run Nutrient Recommendations, create Product Recommendations, and then export them.
- You can also run and export Seed Rate Recommendations.
- Finally, you can work with Third-Party Add-Ons.
Click here to access the AgStudio SELECT Reference Guide.