Getting Started with Location Summary Reports
The following web/mobile browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer version 11 and newer
- Google Chrome version 56 and newer
- Firefox version 4 and newer
- Safari (iOS) version 5 (2010-2013), Safari 6 (2012-2015), and newer
- To login to AgStudio Command Center, enter the User Name and Password used to access AgStudio, and click Login.
- After logging in, select Location Summary Reports to display the Multiple Domain Selector.
- You are required to select a database. After selecting the database, you have the option to select one or more Territories and Locations.
- Use the filters (Chart Type, Crop Year, Delta/Actual and Start Date and End Date) to specify the data to view.
- Click Refresh to load/reload the data.
- Click a category tab (Field, Soil Test, Harvest, Planted, VRS, VRF, or Totals) to display your acreage data in that selected category.