How do I find specific data in Location Summary Reports?
The Location Summary Reports feature of Command Center provides you with details about your business that could be difficult to acquire through other methods. There are several things you can gain from looking at this data. For example, Location Summary Reports make it possible to view top performing locations for Variable Rate Fertilizer applications or the cycles of Planting and Harvest.
- Planting and/or harvest data from the desktop version of AgStudio
From the Multiple Domain Selector you select one or several domains. These selections display as a list in the Group Options filter. To view the data relevant to a specific domain, choose the domain from the drop down and click Refresh.
Optionally, should you need to change the domain during your work session, in the Domain drop down selection box, click to display the Multiple Domain Selector to choose a different domain. The default is the highest level for which you have access.
In five quick steps, you can filter and view the data you want:
- From the Chart Type drop down, select how you want to display the data. It defaults to Line.
- From the Crop Year drop down, choose the crop year from which the data is derived.
- From the Delta/Actual drop down, choose to view Actual data or the change of variables within the past 24 hours (Delta).
- Select a Start Date and End Date for the acreage you want to view.
- Click Refresh.
Using Command Center Location Summary Reports
How do I view filtered results?