What information do Sampling Report Maps provide?
- Work orders from the desktop version of AgStudio
You can view a map of the work orders included in a particular status. There are three methods for selecting the Map view:
- From the Work Order chart, select the Map tab to display a map of the geography that encompasses the current domain.
- From the Work Order grid, click the Map button to display a map of all farms and fields associated with the selected work order.
- To get a more focused view, from the detailed work order sub-grid, select the specific soil sampling work order or work order detail for which you want to view the map, and click the Map button to display the selection.
When the Map displays, you can:
- Use the Navigation slider to zoom or move the map to the specific location you want to view.
- Click the Map Options button to display a popup dialog on which you can select the Map theme to view and enable/disable the display of roads and satellite imagery.
- Click the Legend to view a graph of the various statuses being displayed on the map.
Using Command Center Sampling Reports