How do I create a Management Zone?
If you want to create a recommendation from a management zone, the first step in the process is to create a management zone for the domain level on which you want to create the recommendation. If you have an existing variable rate seeding prescription which is NOT surfaced, you can use the Copy VRS to Management Zones extension, which is outlined below, or you can use an existing management zone layer such as soil types.
- From the Resources tree, select the field, farm, or grower that you want to add previously created VRS recommendation to as management layers.
- Seeding > Copy VRS to Management Zones
- Complete the Copy VRS to Management Zones dialog box.
- Source Crop Year - year that contains the VRS to Copy
- Crop to Copy - select the Crop type of the VRS to Copy
- Copy to Layer Name - Create a Layer Name of the VRS Copy
- The single file or batch file process takes place and the new management zone layer(s) is added to the appropriate domain(s).
How do I create a VRS recommendation from a Management Zone?