How do I create a VRS recommendation from a Management Zone?
You can generate a basic seeding recommendation based on a simple, built-in reclassification calculator that takes advantage of existing management zone, soil type, or crop zone data.
- For creating single-variety VRS recommendations, the prerequisite is that your database contains Seed products (added through the Seed Editor on the Setup Menu). See the online Help in the Seed Editor for details.
- Select the domain in the Resources tree for which you want to create a variable rate seeding recommendation
- Seeding | Create a VRS Recommendation | From Management Zones
- Choose the management zone layer and the group attribute from which you want to calculate seeding rates
- Use the Crop drop down to select the crop for seeding rate assignment
- Select fields for assignment (use the Suggest Fields and Suggest All buttons)
- Optionally, convert to surfaced recommendations
- Enter the appropriate seeding rate for each management zone type in the Seed Rate column
How do I create a Management Zone?