How do I place an individual seed variety?
Use the Place a Variety extension when you want to individually place seed on a crop zone.
- For creating single-variety VRS recommendations, the prerequisite is that your database contains Seed products (added through the Seed Editor on the Setup Menu). See the online Help in the Seed Editor for details.
- Select a crop zone from the Resources tree
- Seeding > Place a Variety
- Choose to add a product in one of several ways:
- In the Select a Seed Product dialog, from the Grower Selection tab, select the variety and click OK
- In the Select a Seed Product dialog, from the Additional Selection tab, select the variety and click Copy
- From the Select a Seed Product dialog, click Add to display the Add Seed Products dialog, select the variety and click OK
How do I place seed varieties in batch?