How do I create a variety layer?
To export Variety Locator information, use the Create Variety Layers and choose to create Variety Regions for a full planter operation or Variety Strips for a split planter operation.
- A full or split-planter operation
- Select a Planting operation from the Resources tree or, to perform this process in batch, select a higher level domain
- FieldOps | Create Variety Layers | Create Variety Region Layers (indicates menu item)
- If the planting data has multiple varieties from a split planter application, select FieldOps | Create Variety Layers | Create Variety Strip Layers
- In the Planting Region Variety Layer Name dialog, enter a Layer Name.
The region layer displays in the Resources tree, and you can view the attributes by expanding the layer.
About Variety Locator Layers
How do I export a variety layer?