How do I install AgStudio MAP?
AgStudio MAP provides the ability to retrieve domain information, customize MAP settings, use grids on site and polygon maps, and create and edit boundaries.
- iPad 3 or newer models with 16GB or more running Apple iOS 9.2 or newer.
- When selecting an iPad, determine if you want the WiFi versus Cellular model.
- The Cellular model has an internal GPS which enables AgStudio MAP to track your location.
- If you choose the WiFi only version (with or without cellular), you need an external GPS.
Within AgStudio whether you are taking samples or creating boundaries, you need to:
- Ensure that you have a soil test layer
- Create a work order using the Sampling Work Order extension.
- Create your Sampling Crews using Setup | Sampling Crews
- Assign a Sampling Crew to the Work Order.
Note: These prerequisites are mandatory for the MAP user to successfully access the Farm and Field. If you open MAP and cannot access the Farm or Field, be sure to check back that you have completed all of the required prerequisites.
- Be sure to set up a Sampling Crew (Setup | Sampling Crews) in the desktop version of AgStudio. Refer to the Help for details.
- Login to your iPad.
- From the App store, search for MapShots AgStudio MAP or
- When AgStudio MAP displays in the App store, tap Get.
- Tap Install.
- You are prompted to enter your App store credentials.
- If you do not have AgStudio credentials, get the appropriate credentials for your client.
Using AgStudio MAP
How do I access a field?