How do I access a Field?
After logging into AgStudio MAP, a Doman Picker appears. There are two methods by which you can access the field.
- Work order created in AgStudio with a designated sampling crew and marked Active.
- AgStudio MAP installed on an iPad
In Grower Setup
Tap Select All to select all Growers, then tap Save. On the next panel, you would follow the instructions under Method 2.
If you do not want to see multiple growers, tap the grower that you want to see in the menu to check and then tap Save.
Tap the Grower(s) in the right panel (a check mark appears next to the Grower name) and tap Save.
Note: if you had used Method 1, you would tap the Grower in the left panel and tap Save.
Only checked growers display moving forward. In the left panel:
- tap to select the Grower to display the Farm options.
- tap to select the Farm to display the Field options.
- tap to select the Field to display the field boundary for the selected field.
Note: You can get back to the grower selection by selecting Options | Grower Setup.
Using AgStudio Map
How do I get directions to a field?