How do I create a Sample Directed Site Layer?
In this scenario, you (as the Sampler) have a previous year’s site layer from which you are to pull the same sites for this farm.
- Data synced from the desktop version to your iPad
When you pull up the field in AgStudio MAP, due to all of the sample sites, you have options for displaying or hiding parts of the directed sampling layer:
After choosing the display option, you can complete your task:
- Select the Grower, Farm, and Field (instructions in Accessing the Field) to display the map of the field you were assigned to sample.
- Use AgStudio MAP with the overlaid grid to locate the sites and pull the samples.
- When the samples have been pulled, tap the to display the Task Complete frame to choose an option to:
- Upload Now – choose this option to upload data right away (cellular connection is required)
- Upload Later – choose this option if no cellular connection is currently available. The job is saved and uploads when cellular connection is available.
- Discard – choose this option if you want to discard the entire session.
- Cancel – choose this option if you want to cancel the last action.
Note: Once you Sync an assignment (whether through Sync Now or Sync Later), you cannot access that Field again unless a new Work Order is created.
Using AgStudio MAP