How do I remap a Boundary?
You have purchased additional acreage adjacent to your current farm which you have drawn as a polygon within AgStudio and you want to remap the boundary.
- Additional acreage to remap boundary
- Select the Grower, Farm, and Field (instructions in Accessing the Field) to display the map of the field on which you want to remap the boundary.
- Go to the area on the field and tap to display the Boundary Tools bar.
- From the Boundary Tools bar, tap to start the polygon. Tap on the map to create the vertices for the polygon and then tap and hold (or just tap the icon again).
- To include the new polygon in the map, tap to display the Boundary Tools bar.
- From the Boundary Tools bar, tap to remap the current boundary to include the new polygons.
- Note: The Remap feature is only available on Fields that have polygon layers. It is not available on point layers.
- A message appears indicating the new Boundary Area.
Using AgStudio MAP