Describe the Navigation Settings in AgStudio MAP
The Navigation panel controls GPS activity including:
- GPS Offset Type – the direction (left, right, none) for offset.
- GPS Offset – the number of feet to use for offset.
- Show Heading – enables the GPS cursor directional arrow
- Allow Heading Calibration – if enabled, you may receive a message to recalibrate (see image to the right); calibration is controlled by iOS not from within the MAP app
- Heading Angle – choose Magnetic or True North
- Heading Line Length – the length of the line in feet (50 is the default).
- Manually Calculate Heading - if the heading line is not updating accurately, you can use the Manually Calculate Heading setting to compute a heading from your GPS position. Note: to update the heading, the minimum distance between GPS positions is two meters.
The AgStudio MAP Settings Menu