Getting Started with Summary Reports
The following web/mobile browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer version 11 and newer
- Google Chrome version 56 and newer
- Firefox version 4 and newer
- Safari (iOS) version 5 (2010-2013), Safari 6 (2012-2015), and newer
- To login to AgStudio Command Center, enter the User Name and Password used to access AgStudio, and click Login.
Learn how to navigate the interface to access the particular work order data you specify.
- Select Sampling Reports to display the sampling work orders.
- Use the filters (Sample Type, Open/Closed, Domain (Company, Territory, Location, Grower), Start Date and End Date) to specify the data to view. NOTE: Start/End Date filters are a future enhancement.
- Click Refresh to load/reload the data.
- Click a category tab (Acres, Fields, Samples, Totals) in which you want to view the data by status.
- Click a bar in the chart to display the work orders associated with the selected status.
- If necessary, select My Account to manage user information.
Using Command Center Sampling Reports
How do I find specific data?