How do I find specific data in Sampling Reports?
The Sampling Reports feature within Command Center provides intimate knowledge of your soil sampling work orders. You can check the overall status of all sampling projects for planning purposes and troubleshooting. For example, you can evaluate current sampling work orders to see how effectively the current staff is handling them
- Work order data from the desktop version of AgStudio
In five quick steps, you can filter and view the data you want:
- From the Sample Type drop down, select the type of data to view. It defaults to Soil Samples.
- From the Open/Closed drop down, choose to view open work orders, closed, or both.
- In the Domain drop down (in this example we display Territory) selection box, click to display the Domain Selector to choose the domain from which work orders are retrieved. The default is the highest level for which you have access.
- Select a Start Date and End Date (based on work order created date) for the work orders you want to view. NOTE: Start/End Date filters are a future enhancement.
- Click Refresh.
Using Command Center Sampling Reports
What are the Sampling Reports Status Parameters?
How do I view filtered results?