How do I use FieldOp Resource Linker to Match Data Logs to an AgStudio Database?
After uploading data via AgDirector, use the FieldOp Resource Linker to match the field operation data from your monitor to the information previously created in your AgStudio database. This ensures proper data storage and identification using the Crops, Products, Machines, etc. that you have entered into AgStudio through the Setup extensions.
- Uploaded fieldop data
Even if you are confident that the uploaded data matches the products and resources in your AgStudio database, it is best practice to use the FieldOp Resource Linker to accurately link your data.
- Select the Grower in the Resources tree
- FieldOps | FieldOp Resource Linker
- Select the Task from the drop down
- Use the various tabs to match/link the logged data to your database.
- Tasks - link, unlink, and transfer tasks
- Crop – link/unlink crops
- Commodities – link/unlink crops; tab only available when the selected Task is Harvest
- Product – there are several actions you can perform for products including (tab available when the selected Task is not Harvest):
- Manual Link
- Selecting Seed
- Auto-Link (Batch Mode)
- Add a Product
- Delete a Product
- Linking Product Mixes
- Edit Mix Concentration
- Operator – link/unlink operators
- Machine – link/unlink machines and add machines
Refer to the Help within FieldOp Resource Linker for details about all of the tools that are available for you to link. Or, watch the Using the FieldOp Resource Linker video available from the AgStudio Learning Center.
Working with FieldOp Data
How do I use Spatial FieldOps Linker to manually link logged data?