How do I Post Calibrate FieldOp Data?
In some instances, you may find it necessary to post calibrate your recorded yield monitor weight and/or moisture to a known weight and/or moisture from sources such a scale ticket.
- Uploaded fieldop data
When post calibrating for weight and/or moisture, you can adjust the harvest results of a load/region, an entire field, or both. The original values are retained, but the harvest operation displays by the adjusted values.
- Select the Grower in the Resources tree
- FieldOps | FieldOp Viewer
- Select the Harvest task
- Select the field or op region you want to post calibrate
- Click the icon
- Calibration by Weight and/or Moisture
- The number of regions selected is shown
- Check the box next to Calibrate Weight to enable the Actual Weight
- Enter the actual weight of the operation or opregion(s) selected
- Check the box next to Calibrate Moisture to enable the Actual Moisture
- Enter the actual moisture of the operation or opregion(s) selected
- Prior Calibration
- Select the appropriate method for handling previously calibrated operations or opregion(s)
Refer to the Help within FieldOp Viewer for details about post calibration.
Working with FieldOp Data
How do I use the Spatial FieldOps Linker to manually link logged data?
How do I use the FieldOp Resource Linker to match data logs to an AgStudio database?