Using AgStudio MAP: A Step-by-Step Guide
AgStudio MAP is most often used when completing a sampling work order. By taking a iPad out to the field, sampling crews have clear direction on how to perform their tasks in an efficient manner. With AgStudio MAP you can retrieve domain information, customize MAP settings, use grids on site and polygon maps, and create and edit boundaries.
The help provides several different scenarios to efficiently use AgStudio MAP. Each of the tools within AgStudio MAP is described in one or more of the steps within a scenario. If you are looking for a specific AgStudio MAP tool description, check out the Reference Section for a descriptive overview of each tool.
- Install AgStudio MAP
- There are two methods for accessing a Field. If necessary, you can also get directions to the Field.
- Optionally, you can customize your view.
- Optionally, learn how to display/hide the sample marker tool.
- Select a scenario to get instructions on how to perform varying tasks using AgStudio MAP including:
- Creating a Sample Directed Site Layer
- Creating Sample Directed Site Layer and Marking Sample Locations
- Editing (Individually/Batch) and Delete Sample Points
- Create a Boundary with GPS
- Create an Internal Boundary with GPS
- Place a Grid on an Existing Boundary
- Remap a Boundary
Click here to access the AgStudio MAP User Guide.