How do I edit and delete Sample Points
In this scenario, you find that you have to edit one of your sampling points and delete another. This scenario also explains how to do a batch delete.
- Sample point requiring edits or deletion.
- Select the Grower, Farm, and Field (instructions in Accessing the Field) to display the map of the field you were assigned to sample.
- Once points have been logged, you have the option to edit and/or delete them.
- To Edit, tap the hamburger button to display the Sample Point list.
- Select the Sample point you want to edit and tap Edit. Make the modifications you want a tap Done.
Initiate the Edit After making modifications, click Done.
- To Delete, tap the hamburger button to display the Sample Point list.
- To delete an individual site, select the sample point you want to delete and tap .
- To batch delete, do not choose a sample point and tap .
- You are prompted to confirm the deletion (see images above).
Using AgStudio MAP