How do I create an Internal Boundary with GPS?
You now have to draw the internal boundaries around the telephone poles in the field.
- Before you begin, make sure you have a solid connection to the database and that you have zoomed into the field and you can see background imagery (if selected). If you don’t, double-check your connection before continuing.
- Tap to access the Boundary Tools bar.
- Tap to draw an internal boundary via GPS using the settings you established under Options | Navigation.
- Again, use the GPS play/pause to control the GPS activity.
- Once you are back to you starting location, tap the GPS icon again to close the polygon.
- If you are not pleased with the boundary, tap on the Boundary Tools bar which puts you into edit mode. You can:
- Tap and drag a vertex to move it
- Double-tap a vertex to delete it
- Tap a line to add a vertex