How do I download and export prescriptions?
Use the Prescriptions tab to download prescriptions from AgStudio Services such as planting or application prescriptions.
- Important: Before you begin, ensure the prescription(s) is available for download.
- Insert the USB device into your phone or tablet and open the AgDirector Mobile app to the Prescriptions tab.
- Once on the Prescriptions tab, select the grower for which you would like to download prescriptions.
- The screen shows the prescriptions available for download for the selected grower. You can tap on a single prescription to download it or tap Download All to download all available prescriptions to the phone/tablet.
- Once the prescription is downloaded to your phone/tablet from AgDirector services, it is moved to the Completed Rx Downloads section. Tap on a single prescription to export the prescription from the phone to the USB device.
- Once the export is complete, you may now remove the USB device from the phone/tablet and transfer the prescription to your monitor as you would normally with other USB devices.
When exporting prescriptions, the USB device must not contain any files with the exception of the AgDirector Archives folder. If there are other files, the export process stops and prompts you to remove any old prescriptions and upload any field operations data that have not been previously uploaded. This is necessary to prevent accidental data loss. You may clean off the USB device by:
- Uploading any field operations data with the AgDirector Mobile app which moves the field operations data to the AgDirector Archives folder when complete.
- Manually deleting old prescriptions (or other files) by inserting it into your computer and using Windows Explorer to remove the files.
- Using the AgDirector Mobile app, Erase USB device option on the Settings tab.
- Warning, this will erase ALL information on the USB device including the AgDirector Archives backup directory. Make sure you have a backup of the data if needed before doing this. This will take several minutes depending on how much data is to be erased.
Getting Started with AgDirector Mobile
How do I import and upload field operation data?