How do I import and upload field operation data?
Use the Uploads tab to upload field operations data such as planting or harvest data to AgDirector Services.
- Field Operation data ready to import and upload.
- Use your standard process to transfer data from your monitor to the USB device.
- Insert the USB device into your phone/tablet and open the AgDirector Mobile app to the Uploads tab.
- Tap the Import link located at the top right of the tab to display the Select Grower page.
- If you do not see the Grower your looking for, swipe down on the list (below the Search box) to refresh the data.
- If you are not logged in, you are prompted to do so to display your list of growers. Use the Search function to narrow the list of growers already downloaded or to search the server for growers.
- This step may take several minutes to complete depending on the amount of data. The data that was imported from the USB device is now listed in Pending Uploads.
- After transferring data from the monitor to the USB device, import the data to the phone right away. Transferring data to the USB device from multiple monitors without importing to the phone first, co-mingles the data from multiple monitors.
- After the data is imported from the USB device to the phone/tablet (Step 5), it is moved to the AgDirector Archives folder on the USB device with a sub folder for each completed import.
- See the FAQ section to learn how the AgDirector Mobile app uses your cellular data and can also use Wi-Fi connections to upload/download data.