What displays on the User Administration context menu?
Click from any header column to display a list of additional features. From this context menu, you can choose to:
- sort in ascending or descending order,
- select columns and filters, and
- lock/unlock a column which is very useful when using Command Center on a mobile device with a small screen
Note: Different column headings display relevant context menus. The context menu displayed here lists all available options.
- To customize your view of the dashboard, click to display a context menu.
- Select (over hover) Columns to display a pullout context menu.
- From the pullout menu, mark/unmark the check box(es) to choose which columns you want to display/hide on the dashboard.
If you have a substantial list of users, you may need to filter the list to search for a specific user upon which you want to perform an action, such as assigning roles, copying, or deleting. Use the filter tool to search for the specific user.
- To filter the list of users on the dashboard, click to display a context menu.
- Select (over hover) Filter to display a pullout menu from which you can create the filter using various options to pinpoint the specific users to view.
- After making your filter selections, click Filter.
- To clear any filters, select Filter from the context menu and click Clear.
Using Command Center: User Administration: A Step-by-Step Guide
How do I create a user?