How do I filter data?
From the Product Analyzer page, select the Commodity, Crop Year(s), and Products to include in the analysis. Optionally, you can also choose a previous crop, an irrigation status, and/or traits to filter.
- Select a Commodity from the drop down.
- Mark the check box(es) for one or multiple Crop Years.
- Optionally, choose a Previous Crop, Irrigation Status, and/or Traits.
- You have several options when filtering products:
- Use Expand All and Collapse All to show/hide products
- Use Clear all and Select all to choose/deselect products
- Individually, select a specific variety(ies)
- Select a seed product manufacturer (such as Pioneer) to select all seeds in that product line
- Use the Search function to search for products