Re-Authenticating AgStudio for MyJohnDeere Links
After the update to AgStudio version 25.2 the MJD credentials stored will no longer be correct. By reauthenticating, new credentials will be stored in AgStudio to allow for communication with myjohndeere.com. These new credentials will not expire as long as the wireless data transfer between AgStudio and My John Deere is used in a given year.
1. At least one organization is linked to your AgStudio account through myjohdeere.com
2. AgStudio version 25.2.0331.0 or later
- Update to AgStudio version 25.2.0331.0
- Re-connect the database-level MyJohnDeere Connection. This is sufficient for partnerships.
- Re-connect any growers who use direct connections (not a partnership) to John Deere.
- Please download the following link for full instructions.