Case IH AFS Connect Wireless Data Connection Instructions
Customers can connect their AFS Connect Case IH account to AgStudio to import planting, harvest, and application data, and to export Rx and setup files to the CNH portal.
- If you are creating your first AFS connection, contact AgStudio support to assist with initial setup before proceeding to steps 2-9
- Log into AgStudio.
- Load a grower and crop year.
- Open the Add-Ons menu.
- Select Case IH - AFS Connect Data Sharing.
- Click Associate Account
- Log into your CNH Industrial account.
- A confirmation message displays.
- Allow up to 24 hours for data to appear in AgStudio.