Set Up Seed Products for Use With VRS Rx
In order to use VRS processes in AgStudio, products must first be set up under the Setup menu. One option is to add products individually. Another is to import a csv file with product information.
- Set up crops and commodities
- If you want to import a CSV, you must set up at least one product with the same manufacturer as the products you plan to import. This creates the manufacturer in the system.
Individual Product Option:
- Log into AgStudio
- Load a grower using the grower-picker in the top left corner.
- Click the Setup menu from the top menu.
- Click Seed.
- Individual Option: Click Add
- Select a crop.
- Select a Global Search
- Enter the product name to search.
- If the product name does not appear after a Global Search, pick New Product
- Fill out the Seed Properties form:
- Click Ok twice to add the product.
Bulk Products Option:
- Bulk Option: Repeat steps 1-4 for setting up an individual product, then...
- Click Import Seed:
- Select a .CSV file from your machine. Use this template to set up your products.
- A dialogue window indicates that import is complete.
- Variable-Rate Seeding: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How do I create a VRS recommendation from a Management Zone?
- Video: Creating VRS Maps