How do I sort columns in AgStudio Tools?
Many tools in AgStudio are organized as a toolbar, a blue sorting area and a table of data. All of these tools share the ability to re-organize the data table to change the way information is presented.
Tools that use this structure include, but are not limited to, the:
- FieldOp Viewer
- FieldOp Resource Linker
- Spatial FieldOps Linker
- Treatment Analysis
- Layer Editor
Open an AgStudio Tool With a Data Table
- In AgStudio, in the Grower window, select the Grower and Crop Year.
- Load a tool in Studio such as the the FieldOp Viewer:
- Open the FieldOps drop-down menu.
- Select FieldOp Viewer.
- Note the three sections of the FieldOp Viewer: A toolbar with icons, a wide blue sorting area with floating labels, and a data table with column headers.
Sort Column Headers and Floating Labels
- To move an additional column header from the table into the sorting area, right-click the column header.
- Select Group By This Column.
- To re-organize the sorting area, left-click and hold any floating label.
- Continue to hold down the left mouse button to move a floating label either within the sorting area...
- ...or back to the column headers of the data table below.
Show and Hide Columns or Labels
- Right-click any column header or floating label.
- Select column chooser.
- In the customization window, left-click and hold down a row.
- Continue to hold down the row and move the now-floating label...
- ...to either a location between two existing column headers..
- ...or to a space in the blue sorting area.
- To hide a column, right-click the column header.
- Select hide this column.