How do I draw, edit, or remove a new Field Boundary in AgStudio?
You can use AgStudio to add, delete, or edit polygons (boundaries) to an existing or new field. The New Polygon tool allows fine-grain control over the final boundary polygons that cannot be achieved by choosing a Common Land Unit (CLU) or auto-building (automatic boundary creation from monitor data).
- Access to AgStudio is required.
- Farms must be created.
- In the Grower window, select the Grower and Crop Year.
- In the Resources window, Expand the farm and select the field from the domain tree.
- Above the map, click the Editor icon on the Map toolbar and select Boundary Editor.
- Note: A new set of tools appears at the top of the map. The red lines indicate an exterior boundary and the green lines indicate an interior boundary.
- Click the New Polygon tool.
- Create a new polygon by clicking in the Map to begin placing points.
- Double-click to finalize the polygon.
- Existing polygons can be edited or deleted.
- Reverse changes by clicking the Undo tool before saving. Click Undo multiple times to undo multiple changes.
- Click within any existing polygon to open it for editing. The polygon turns purple.
- Double-click on any white square node to delete it.
- Click and drag any white square node to move it.
- Click the red X in the boundary editor toolbar to delete an entire polygon.
- Once all editing is complete, click Save in the Boundary Editor toolbar
- Click Close.
- Click Yes to update crop zone boundaries.
How do I split a field boundary in AgStudio?
How do I merge field boundaries in AgStudio?
How do I import boundaries into AgStudio using shapefiles?
How do I draw boundaries around unlinked data?
How do I auto-build boundaries from machine data?