How do I build a variable rate seeding recommendation script in AgStudio?
To generate seed rate recommendations, you build scripts that contain details about the crops (and their associated commodities) to be grown, the data inputs that are available, the calculators to be used, and options for the appearance of the final result. You then run the newly-created script or any previously-saved script through the AgStudio desktop application.
- SeedRate Calculators imported into AgStudio
To build a Variable Rate Seed Recommendations Script:
- From the Resources tree, select a field or crop zone for which you want to generate a recommendation.
- Seeding | Advanced Seed Rate Recommendations
- Click while selected on <<New Script>> to create a new script configuration.
|Crop Zone||Select desired Crop for Crop and/or Commodity|
|Layers||Select the layer VRS will be based upon|
|Calculators||Select the Seed Rec calculator and identify the Variables Source|
|Surfacing||If layer is already surfaced, or a polygon layer; uncheck Surfacing|
|General||Optional; enter description of the script|
4. To Save script for later use, Click "Save"; Name the Script and set a location the Script can be used and click okay.