How do I run an Advanced Seed Rate Script in AgStudio?
You can run the newly-created script or any previously-saved script through the AgStudio desktop application.
- Seed Rate Recommendation
Running a script enables you to:
- Choose the specific domain to which you want to run the script (see image below).
- Determine the method for handling missing varieties
- Never place varieties - if the crop zone contains no placed varieties, skip the crop zone
- Skip crop zones with any place varieties - if the crop zone has any placed varieties, skip the entire crop zone
- Add missing varieties - if the calculator contains a variety that is not present on the crop zone, add the missing variety(s)
- Select the method to apply the script to crop zones with existing VRS recommendations
- Skip crop zones with any VRS recommendations - if the crop zone contains a VRS recommendation, then the Advanced Seed Rate recommendation is ignored
- Apply only for varieties with no VRS recommendation - if the crop zone has a product for which there is no VRS recommendation, then the Advanced Seed Rate recommendation is applied to this product
- Overwrite any existing VRS - the Advanced Seed Rate recommendation is applied to all products even if a previous VRS recommendation is present