What is the Soil Sampling Work Flow within AgStudio?
1. Use AgStudio Studio to setup a Sampling Crew on the operation.
2. Use AgStudio to create a Soil Test Layer.
- Verify Information on Soil Test lab to confirm how you will send/receive results.
- You may want to Customize your Soil Test Point Layers.
3. Use the Fertility menu in AgStudio to create a Sampling Work Order.
4. Print out bag labels, lab submittal sheet and prepare to sample.
5. Collect sample data using the Ag Studio Map App.
6. Submit sample data to your regional lab.
7. Lab results will flow into your newly created Soil Test Layer once the lab submits the results, OR manually add the data from a CSV file to the layer using "Join Data to Layer."